Photography modules: What will you learn?
Lighting & composition
Hands on training in location photography using professional lighting equipment as well as natural light.
Style & genre
Exposure to different genres of photography, ranging from documentary and street to travel and portraiture. Understanding and using the right gear for the right job.
Professional equipment training
Applicants will have the opportunity to work with equipment from industry leaders, like Profoto, Nikon/Canon, and grips from industry leaders like Manfrotto to develop their styles in the best possible way.
Post-production & retouching
Basic training on post-production procedures using Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Camera RAW, and Bridge.
Workflow procedures & data management
Learn how to work with hard drives, memory cards and effectively manage data to store and archive your photographs.
One on One critique with the applicants.
Vadodara 26-27-28 August 2016
Bangalore 10-11-12 September 2016
- Expectations and goals
- Introduction to Trupal
- Photography as an art
- Understanding the gear
- What is light?
- Ways to shape light
- Portfolio Review – 1
- Travel and Documentary Photography
- Research and Planning
- On-Location problems and solutions
- Creating a look or a mood
- Use of artificial lights in travel photography
- Outdoor Shooting
- Data Management
- Portfolio Review - 2
- Introduction to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
- Camera Raw, Bridge & Lightroom)
- Looking at Trupal’s workflow
- Editing down to the best image
- Adjustment curves
- Color correction
- Dodge and Burn techniques
- Selection and Liquify techniques
- Indoor/Outdoor Shooting
- Final Critique